|Viking Star 'On The Dry' in February 2014|
Highlights this month include:
- Moorage has started for Viking Star's actual home until we return to her :-(
- Kristi's restocking of Orange Branded Girlie Stuff.
- Air and Land travel for Al to get to Minnesota
- 1st month of Obama Care insurance, plus catching up on invoices left over from December physicals.
- Communication costs associated with setting up new Internet and phone service here in Minnesota
- Misc: Boat renewal in Washington, and Driver Licenses in Minnesota.
Do hope after these 'setup' costs we will start to see things settle down a bit. However, will have additional medical in March, will see how that plays out.
If this is your 1st time looking at costs, and want some more background on why we are reporting what it costs to not-cruise on a cruising blog - well, we are taking a break by moving back to Minnesota to help out Kristi's folks. And we thought it would be interesting to be able to compare our costs on Land vs. on Sea., see more here: mvVikingStar.blogspot.com/.../cost-to-not-cruise-january
And for reference here is a summary of what it did cost us to actually cruise:
|For Reference, Costs for Cruising in 2013|