Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Project Updates


Taken 7-4-15.  You can see that the 'supports' have another block below them, and now have 'crutches'!  Also note the sun shades in the window.  I think the 4th of July was the hottest day of the year so far.  There wasn't a whole lot of working going on.  Besides, we had company.



Taken today, 7-8-15.  I didn't think to take pictures until he got it all closed up and glassed over!  Just needs sanding and paint now.  Patience.....patience.



Taken 6-30-15.  My first pair of socks are completed, and they FIT!  There are mistakes, of course, but they were fun and I learned a lot.  I was amazed to finish the pair in 11 days.  I liked it so much, I made another visit to the yarn store and stocked up for 3 more pair, the first for Al.



Begun the evening of July 1 -- one week of progress.  Al says it is too hot to model.


No comments:

Post a Comment