|A 'Pure' Sinewave|
|This one seemed to work OK.|
|The Good and the Bad!|
- Overwhelm the Reactive Power with a much larger Real Power load. Turning on a Space Heater to Low does this (tested and confirmed). But it also uses a LOT of power. A 100 or 60w light bulb might do the same, need to experiment.
- Use a different inverter: We know the Prosine works just fine - as long as it works at all. It is reported that several 'cheap Chinese Sine-wave' inverters will also. (This would be a sad situation where the Prosine and Chinese ones best the US Magnum...)
- Splendide to make their washer less susceptible to waveform distortions.
- Magnum to research this and improve their design (or perhaps I have a failed unit??) Will see what happens next week.
- Add Capacitance to the load to counteract the washer's inductive load and reduce the waveform distortions.