Thursday, April 4, 2013

Friday Harbor Lights

Our perspective for the last three nights:



We tried to save some money by leaving the dock for a few days while we wait for Al's new (to him) computer to arrive.

Unfortunately, the electronics gremlins STILL have a hold on Viking Star, and we had to add another package to wait for.  The delivery is now 3 hours late...

There are a couple of weather systems coming through, with increased winds, so we will probably head for Parks Bay if we need to wait another day for delivery.  We may get lucky and be able to get to Roche Harbor tonight yet afterall.


No comments:

Post a Comment